CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED PROPERTIES
Certified Pre-Owned Properties program is offered to you for the traditional real estate fee of only 6% of the sales price. However, this Program is far from traditional! This program offers a smooth and worry free selling service. It begins with having your home inspected by a professional third party home inspector.
This will ensure that if anything should arise after closing for that period of time the Home Warranty company can evaluate the issue at hand and provide the buyer direction to remedy.
Your home will be inspected by a professional third party home inspector.
You will discuss the content with your Century 21® Agent and then the inspection report will be sent to a General Contractor. That General Contractor will review the report at your property in person and then put together an estimate.
You will receive an individualized review of your home by a Professional Home Stager. The stager can provide you constructive feedback as to the things you should do to maximize your return on investment
Our professional photographer will take photos of your home.
Just a snapshot of some of the things we do!
- Our agency is connected! Our leadership team is local and are third generation residents.
- Our brokerage is the fastest growing firm in our metropolitan area!
- Our sales floor! Our brokerage meets weekly to discuss new buyers, what they are looking for and new listings that are coming to the market.
- No brokerage advertises our listings the way we do! Our in-house advertising agency creates strategic marketing decisions using Facebook, Search engine marketing (SEM), and Search engine optimization (SEO) to make sure that your property gets in front of the right buyers! We have buyer leads streaming into our brokerage.
- We will also list your home on Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com and approximately 800+ websites to maximize market visibility.
- Believe it or not, our brokerage advertises on traditional platforms as well! Your property will be listed in the Homes and Land Magazine and The Real Estate Book until it goes under contract. We also create custom flyers for the property.
- We are huge on community involvement! If you follow us on Facebook, you will see that we are incredibly active in our market. It is very important for us to be connected to the people in our community. We also have a database of all of the folks that have attended and registered for these events and we send them a weekly market update on market conditions and brand new listings.
- We have a website specifically designated for your property! Your property will have a virtual tour on YouTube.com and your home also be listed on the Century 21® International website. Your home will also be posted on our company Facebook page for all of our agents, clients, and thousands of others to see.
- We have an intuitive Century 21® program called Zap! New buyers we are working with will be placed into our program providing us with the ability to see the listings they are viewing.
- We also apply the 5-5-10 rule: We will network with 20 of your closest neighbors to inform them of your new listing.